Five things to do before bedtime for seriously awesome skin
- Remove your makeup with makeup remover and eye makeup remover as soon as you can. Give your skin time to breathe!
- Cleanse with a cream or foaming cleanser
- Tone. This little miracle worker can remove excess cleanser, tighten, brighten and refine pores.
- Serum (we love Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair or Trilogy’s Rosehip Oil
- Night moisturiser and eye cream if needed.
These steps will ensure your skin is nourished and well hydrated which will allow your daytime makeup to go on smoothly and flawlessly. Preparation is the key.Sweet dreams,
Kiana Beauty Team x