Avene Eau Thermale is a French skincare brand based on the soothing, anti-irritating properties of the Avene Thermal Spring Water. Avene has created skincare ranges from innovative ingredients, with gentle formulas and textures, which are specifically developed for the most sensitive or intolerant skin.
The Avene skincare ranges include:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water Sprays - the Avene signature product is naturally soothing and softening, and is a must for all types of sensitive skin.
- Antirougeurs Redness-Relief - for persistent and reactive skin prone to redness including rosacea.
- Bright'Intense - brightening skin care products, specially designed for sensitive skin, to unlock natural skin's luminosity.
- Cicalfate - promotes the quick repair of sensitive irritated skin, including cracked and irritated hands due to contact dermatitis. Can be used in babies.
- Cleanance - for the needs of oily and acne prone skin.
- Cold Cream - restores the skin's barrier in sensitive dry to very dry skin.
- DermAbsolu - anti-ageing skincare for sensitive skin.
- Everyday Essential Care - gentle products formulated for sensitive skin.
- Hydrance Optimale - hydrating products to restore the comfort of your dehydrated skin.
- Intolerant - soothes skin irritated by environmental factors such as the climate and makeup.
- PhysioLift - an anti-ageing skincare range which smooths the appearance of pronounced wrinkles, retightens and illuminates the skin. Can be used on sensitive skin.
- Sun Care - offering very high SPF 50+ broad spectrum sun protection, water-resistant, and specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- Trixera - cleanses, soothes and moisturises very dry, atopic prone skin, including dermatitis and eczema. Can be used in babies and children.
- XeraCalm A.D. - for the needs of atopy-prone skin and skin prone to itching, including dermatological conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.