The Klorane brand was founded in 1965 based on a passion for plants and nature. Through thorough research, the active ingredients of plants are carefully cultivated and extracted, so their botanical properties can address your specific hair care needs.
Klorane does not perform animal testing on any of their products.
Klorane's values are Authenticity, Simplicity and Safety.
Famous for their Dry Shampoos, Klorane also creates a range of hair care products including shampoos, conditioners, sprays and leave-in products, to address a range of hair concerns.
- For fine, flat hair that needs volume - try the Flax Fiber range.
- For itchy, irritated and sensitive scalps, try the Peony range.
- For blonde hair that needs to stay radiant with highlights, try the Chamomile range.
- For coloured hair that needs protection to retain its radiance, try the Pomegranate range.
- For dry hair that needs nourishment, try the Mango Butter range.
- For sensitive scalps, try the Oat Milk range.
- For hair exposed to sun, salt, sand and chlorine, try the Ylang-Ylang range.
- For dry hair that needs to be repaired with a boost of nutrition, try the Desert Date range.
- For weak and thin hair that needs to be fortified and strengthened, try the Quinine range.
- For white, grey or platinum hair that needs to stay fresh and radiant, and not yellow, try the Centaury range.
- For hair that is prone to oiliness, try the Nettle range.
- For hair that needs to detoxify from product build up, try the Aquatic Mint range.