Like a hot summer's day, the Circa Home Blood Orange Mini Soy Candle will bring the scent of balmy, tropical days into your home. Made in Australia, with notes of lemon, blood orange, grapefruit and musk.
Fill your home with the promise of an enduring summer.
Imagine 1959, a family beach holiday with spontaneous all-in cricket matches, sandy toes, and the tang of a pine lime splice.
- Top: Lemon, Blood Orange, Grapefruit
- Middle: Apple, Jasmine
- Base: Musk
You can view the Circa Home Blood Orange collection here.
- This candle has been handmade in Australia using natural soy wax, high quality fragrant oils and lead-free cotton wicks.
- The glass jar and packaging are 100% recyclable.
- Circa Home products are not tested on animals, are free from Parabens, PEGS and contain no animal by-products and can be considered as 'vegan friendly'.
Candle safety instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a Circa Home Classic Candle (260g) for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Circa Home Perfect Spaces Candle (165g) for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time. Do not burn a Circa Home Mini Candle (60g) for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle care guide
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
Kiana Beauty offers a range of shipping options for your convenience.
All orders from Kiana Beauty are sent with Australia Post.
To ensure your gifts arrive before December 24, make sure to place your online orders by the following dates:
Standard Shipping: We can no longer guarantee standard deliver will make it in time for christmas.
*Please note: Fragrances and other flammable items are not able to be posted via express post due to postage regulations.
Express Shipping: Order by Saturday the 17th of December 2020 with free express shipping on orders over $50 until the 17th of December.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER AUD $50
For all Australian orders under AUD$50, a flat rate of AUD$9.95 will be charged for postage and handling.
*Please use these timeframes as an estimate only, as provided by Australia Post. Please ensure that you allow enough time for your parcel to arrive. Kiana Beauty will not be liable for delays in delivery times caused by our shipping partners.
Estimated Shipping Times for Regular Post
|Location||Order Before 12pm Business Days|
|Metro CBD VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, ACT||2-5 Business Days|
|Regional VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, ACT||3-8 Business Days|
|Metro & Regional TAS, WA, NT||4-14 Business Days|
Express Post Delays
As a result of Australia Posts new distrubtion arrangement it may take up to three business days for express shipping items to arrive.
Kiana Beauty offers an express shipping option within Australia for a flat rate of AUD$14.95. We use Australia Post Express Parcel service. We endeavor to dispatch all orders placed before midday (AEDT) on the same business day and all orders placed after midday (AEDT) will be dispatched on the next business day. Delivery time frames begin from when you receive your shipping notification, not from when your order is placed on the Kiana Beauty website.
Estimated Express Shipping Delivery Times **Fragrances cannot be express shipped**
|Location||Order Before 12pm Business Days|
|Metro CBD VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, ACT|| |
1-5 Business Days
|Regional VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, ACT||1-4 Business Days|
|Metro & Regional TAS, WA, NT||3-4 Business Days|
*Please note that during sale or promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified times above. Delivery time frames begin from when you receive your shipping notification, not from when your order is placed on the Kiana Beauty website.
**We are only able to ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
Please note we are unable to send fragrances and other alcohol-based products via Express Post due to their highly flammable nature & Australian postal regulations. Parcels containing flammable items can only be transported by road, which may affect delivery time. If you are purchasing multiple products and would like to have flammable and non-flammable items delivered separately, please place separate orders.
You will receive an email notification when your Kiana Beauty order is dispatched to let you know that your items are on their way. You can then check the progress of your parcel through the Australia Post tracking site.
Most orders arrive on time, however occasionally the tracking may show as being “delivered” when you haven’t received your order yet. We suggest you contact Australia Post to ask for additional information about your package’s location. Make sure you have your tracking number available. You can find Australia Post contact information about delayed items here.
We recommend you have your parcel delivered to an address where someone will be available to receive it. A business address can be great for this reason, however if you are having your parcel sent to work, please include your company’s name (and the department or level where you work) to avoid having your parcel sit in the mail sorting room longer than it needs to.
Erroneously communicated delivery address:
The customer is exclusively liable for erroneously communicated delivery addresses. Customers are advised to check their delivery address details upon receipt of the order confirmation email and communicate any amendments to delivery address as soon as possible to Kiana Beauty via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that once your order is posted, it becomes your responsibility to contact Australia Post to organise redirection to your correct address.
Authority to leave
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to decide whether you give Australia Post permission to leave your parcel in a safe place on your premises (Safe Drop), or sign for your parcel and if no one is present to sign you will be required to collect it from the post office. If you wish to give Authority to Leave ('ATL') permission you will need to write a comment in the notes box or untick the following box on the basket screen -
By commiting to 'ATL', your parcel will be left at the driver's discretion on your premises without a signature. Kiana Beauty cannot be held responsible for parcels lost or stolen as a result of selecting the Authority to Leave option. Australia Post drivers will only leave your parcel in a location they deem safe, and if no such place is available your parcel will be taken to the nearest post office for collection.
In the event you are not available to sign for it, your parcel will be taken to the post office and a card will be left advising when/how to collect it. For more information, please read how it works on the Australia Post website. Please note that by opting in for Australia Post Safe Drop you are agreeing to Australia Post’s Safe Drop Terms & Conditions.
Kiana Beauty offers free in-store pickup for local customers from our two beautiful partner pharmacies in Berwick, Victoria:
51 High Street
Berwick VIC 3806
Pharmasave Eden Rise
Eden Rise Shopping Centre
Corner Clyde and O’Shea Roads
If you would like to collect your order in person, please add this as a special instruction for your order on the checkout page.
All shipping charges will be refunded to your choosen payment method if you wish to pick up instore.
Kiana Beauty is proud to offer international shipping on our beauty range (with the exception of fragrances and other flammable items). If you are interested in having our gorgeous products shipped internationally, please contact us with details of the items you would like to purchase so we can provide you with a postage quote. Orders for delivery outside Australia can not be placed directly through our website.
Please be aware that some countries charge customs fees on items ordered overseas. These charges are the customer's responsibility and are beyond our control. We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be. By law, we have to declare the status (i.e. "merchandise") and the value of each parcel accurately. It is a criminal offence for us to make a false Customs declaration.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Customer Service team members on (03) 9707 1555 or email us at email@example.com.